05 June 2011

Grant me life!

Beautiful people I've had in life.
They come for a change,
they come as the change.
Sometimes for a reason, and
they be the reason sometimes.
They make things happen,
they show me different worlds!

They make me believe in things;
things I never even knew existed.
They're all so magical,
they make me think they're special.
And just always,
they walk away.
Sometimes with reasons and sometimes without any.

I'm so messed up,
sometimes I don't even realize how much they mean to me.
Sometimes I'm such an idiot;
I never ask them to come back.
I'm never desperate, even
if they could change the wide world for me.

Sure, some stay in touch.
An occasional mail, or a call;
reminding me that they still
haven't destroyed me,
from their memories.
So inconsiderate I am,
I don't even think about myself.
If i had, i would've asked them
to come back.

A fool I was to let them go.
A fool I am to think of them now.
Would a call kill me?
I suppose not, it's just that
being the loner seems more appealing.
Strange as it may seem;
but can't stop concluding that
they're better off without me.

Damn my ego, damn my no expectation attitude.
They make me stay away
from such beautiful relationships.
Life, as it is has given me everything.
When would I learn to appreciate it?
I know I'm fun and I love life;
but contrary, I love loneliness greater.

God save me,
at this rate I might destroy the world;
just so I can stay lonely. And
perhaps that's why you gave her!
God thank you,
for giving her to me.
Most beautiful of all I've had.
All I ask you is to make her stay.

She's the only cure, and
probably the only way;
you've given me to survive!
Let me keep her, please.
I swear I'll never let her go.
I've lost enough, but I haven't cried yet...
But losing her, sure will make me cry.
And I, don't like crying,
for people.

I don't ask for a life with everything.
Just give me a life;
and her wih me.
If you will so;
I will make everything,
to make her happy.

Keep me this way
with this numb heart and no pain
I swear to you
I will stay faithful to her.
And she, will see to it that
I stay faithful to you.

No comments: