25 July 2011

You won't like it when you get it...

Over and over and over again...
this keeps happening.
Taking me granted I'm cool with that.
Messing up with my dignity thing?
you're done.
You don't know me people.
I'm of a different class.
I'm not cheap,
I'm dirty.
And disgusting.
This my friends are wrong.
Wrong for three things.
First it makes me think,
then it get me angry,
and then I don't really like getting angry.
Getting back at you now isn't hard.
But that's not me.
But I'm not gonna miss some sweet servings of revenge either.
Revenge, buddies, is best served cold.
and time, dears, is a friend of mine.
It bides its time to use the full of me.
And it has never seen failure in me.
Watch your back better right from now.
Time will use the sly me on you.
You won't like it when it does.

No comments: