19 May 2011

Blood Brothers...

You and I;

I don't know what's between us..

are we destined to be like this?

You're perhaps the only closest thing -

which doesn't make me all that senti!

Its like you sense me!

Everytime I'm down,

everytime I'm sad or elated,

or just blindly angry;

you come visit me.

Sometimes you drizzle, sometimes you pour down.

And it's usually is par for the course of my emotions!



Coincidence, correlation or whatever...

Name it,

With a thousand more words,

but I take it different.

It's like there's a bonding;

a special one. Between you and I.

You're  the friend in need.

A best one indeed. Yes you are.

You're so far away and yet

So close, watching me always.

Sensing what I myself am not sure about.



It's crazy to even think about.

It's like you do it all for me.

Smiling with showers when I smile.

Thundering down when I'm angry.

Moving with the wind when my heart isn't stable.

And best thing is,

I get my answers when you wash me with you.

I make my answers when you touch me.

You give me the kisses I've never gotten.

You remind me

Who I am.



Its seems sadistic;

not worrying about what the rest of the world goes through.

I mean, you're not always soft on them.

But for strange reasons,

I still want you more.

And you always rip my nice guy face away.

But the feeling is real when you're here.

And the feeling says,

you care about me the most...

What? sissy? I know... couldn't care less ;)



Rain, keep coming... partner..

You know when and you know why.

Keep coming.

I don't need a thing if you're here for me.

And I don't care a bit,

if you're the last thing I'd see.

I'd close my eyes enjoying the pain.

We're like blood brothers.

No comments: